16 October 2011

Happy Sunday: I am a Mormon

And so is Brandon Flowers, the lead singer of The Killers. I'm pretty sure I've had a mormon.org account for longer than he has......I'm still waiting for them to make a video about me.
Kidding.


"I want to be a positive force in the world and I want to uplift people."

"A lot of people love to come up to me and tell me they were raised in the Church and they expect there to be this camaraderie about 'oh we've outgrown it now and we're smart enough now to not be in it.' And it started happening so often that it really made me take a look at myself, and I realized, I was raised in it and there's still a fire burning in there."

Click on the button on the right to check out my profile and read other people's stories about why we are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment