10 April 2011

Cupcake Rob

I had a Friday-afternoon hankering for a cupcake (more on cupcake cravings later).  So my dear friend John Romney Evans and I hit up The Chocolate--a cute, Victorian-style bakery in Orem.  The display cases hosted an array of sweets: vanilla, German chocolate, caramel cupcakes; mint brownies, lemon bars, slices of velvet cake. But the tastiest selection of them all was standing behind the display cases.  His name was Rob.  A cupcake personified.  In the words of Romney, "the most attractive man on the face of the planet."  There was no way Romney and I were gonna stand there and obediently accept the fact that our baker was a Greek god.  No.  It was all too perplexing.  What on earth is Adonis doing working at a bakery?  In Orem?  So we asked Rob a few simple questions.  Turns out he's from Long Island.  He's a Recreation Management major at BYU.  A super senior.  And his favorite cookie is chocolate peanut butter (so that is exactly what Romney ordered).  Below is a likeness of Rob.  His hair wasn't that curly.  Everything else is accurate. 

5 comments:

  1. We are going and getting cupcakes together when he is working so I can verify the caliber of this specimen. I am a connaisseur of male beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going again and we aren't leaving until he gets your number!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish you could've seen how hard i was laughing at this. so great. i want to see this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hilarious! Reminded me of "Taylor, The Latte Boy". Keep making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you know cupcake rob?! I love the chocolate! Hey my new blog requires your professional approval. Check it out www.loganclonts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete