03 April 2012

Stream of Consciousness

Sitting in the library.
Crafting a 12-page research paper on coffee.
Falling asleep after a loooong day.
Should be drinking coffee to keep me awake.
Because that's what college kids do.
Wait, what? I'm at BYU?
Ironic.
I've cleaned the HBLL out of their stock on books pertaining to the introduction of coffee in Europe and its original coffee houses. Yep. All three. Got every last one of them, suckas. I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to ever check these out at BYU. Ever.
Researching coffee just makes me want to drink it.
Eff.
All I have is a Dasani that I picked up free at an entrepreneurship activity at the Business School. I don't want to start a business. Just give me your free water.
Painfully full because I ate my weight in Nicolitalia pizza and European pastries at the European Studies Student Association closing social.
European Studies? What the Bonaparte is that?
I don't even know.
Apparently I just study coffee and eat free euro food.
Viable candidate for any job position, I'd say.
Which is great, since I'm graduating in 2 weeks.
Hire me.
Listening to Bon Iver.
Bon hiver.
Good winter.
You can thank my European Studies major/French minor to that one.
Convinced yet?
There's more where that came from.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I laughed out loud multiple times while reading this. What the Bonaparte is that? Haha

    ReplyDelete